September 22, 2014

MOOD BOARD INSPIRATION | PERSONAL

1.  Sycamore Street Press,   2.  An Ordinary Woman,   3.  Pinterest,   4.  Grain Design,   5.  Sulia,   6.  Aedriel,  7.  Shades of Amber,   8.   Sidewalk Ready,   9.  Supply Paper Co,   10.  Mbart Studios,   11.  Happy Interior Blog,   12.  Juliet Grace Design,   13.  Pinterest,   14.  byrosenhoff,   15.  Pinterest,   16.  Amy Stic Velvet,   17.  Killianandco,   18.  etpourquoipasonline,   19.  Emily Shaus,   20.  Felicita Sala


I started on an online E-course with A Beautiful Mess this morning. And I have to say I think it's fun so far. :) I know a little bit of html and I'm also trying to get more familiar with photoshop. It's intimidating at times but I'm excited to learn more of what I don't know, which I'm sure some would be surprised of what I don't know haha! So this is just a mood board I made this morning made of pins from my pinterest boards. I thought it was pretty so I wanted to share. ;) 

No comments: