Few images from my phone this afternoon.
April 21, 2015
April 16, 2015
I realize that it's Thursday and normally posting a weekend recap would be better to post on a Monday. But, thats ok! So, here's my weekend in photos. I celebrated my 27th birthday on Saturday. Saturday was not what I was expecting because we had a couple free days and I was sick with a flu cold. Germs really love me this year. But alas! We went out anyway and I tried my best to be in good spirits!
This weekend involved a short famers market run, birthday treats, favorite gifts and shopping. And also rest, lots of it because of super cold numero dos. That sums up this years birthday. Everyone have a good one!
March 23, 2015
After my recent iPhone photo post, it made me eager to drag out my slr. These are just a few photos from our Sunday morning breakfast. Nova is always persistent in making sure she can help make our meals when she's here. "I help" and "I do it" are her famous words right now. And sometimes she doesn't even speak. All you hear is a chair moving it's way across the kitchen floor, right in your way. Sound familiar Mommies & Daddy's? ;)
Anyhow, we love her.
March 21, 2015
Since the weeks fly by and I usually only have my iPhone camera available, I thought it would be fun to document what's happening in my life weekly. I've been working freelance for 6 months now and have also been busy babysitting for my brother and helping my mother out with my grandparents. Here's a glimpse of what I've been up to!
1. Took a trip to Lowes and brought home some succulents for Nova.
2. Chillin after Nova's afternoon nap.
3. One of the many pretty sunsets we've been having lately.
4. Waking these two up from their nap. Otherwise they would probably sleep for 5 hours.
5. Breakfast on St. Paddy's day. My Grandpa also had skin cancer removed this day. All came back positive. Praise Jesus!
6. Aunt Victoria is a riot. Keeping her entertained while in Lowes.
7. A drive home from picking up my check. Love working with Faith! And I absolutely love these flowers.
8. I was left alone with her for a few hours yesterday. This is what she did while I got myself ready.
9. Also from yesterday. Two year olds do not sit still.