June 13, 2018

DFRAGD | Architecture & Spatial Strategies

I've worked along side Faith, (owner of DFRAGD) for many years. Faith really inspired me at the beginning of my photography journey to dive deep and explore all that I can to create a brand that showcases me and what I can do for others. I've watched her install many projects in her home, and I can't tell you how much I was able to learn about interior design, spatial strategies, lighting, documenting artists; but more importantly I was able to feel a sense of connection through her work and how she works. I really enjoy working with artists of all kinds. Being able to see a vision come to life and to be able to document that from behind the scenes is truly a treat for me. 

Here's a few of my favorite details from Faith's home. 







No comments: