January 21, 2010

First Blog Post, The Loper Family

 


Hey guys welcome to my first blog entry! 
I was inspired by a few friends of mine who are also photographers to start a photo blog. I thought it would be great to keep you guys updated on recent sessions, discounts on upcoming sessions, and to learn a little more about me and what i do!


I had an awesome opportunity to take photos for some good friends of mine last weekend! 
I had a session with my Youth Pastor Nate, his lovely wife Hattie, and there soon to be 1 year old Caden! Hattie and Nate are both truly inspirational and hard working! It was definitely a pleasure being able to experience a more relaxed vibe from them during our session! 
Our session took place at Averill Park in San Pedro. A verrrry popular park for South Bay photographers. There had to be about 5-10 separate girls being photographed for Quinceanera's as well as other family sessions going on while we were there. I've shot 3 different sessions at that park, and recommend it to anyone who lives locally! I hope you guys enjoy my first blog! I'm very new to blogging, so i need to break it in a little haha. Here's a few photos from the session!






  


4 comments:

Cassi said...

love the pics!!! can't wait to see more!!!

Unknown said...

Lizzy,
These are gorgeous. Seriously. This is Andrea, by the way. I'm "following" you now :)

Unknown said...

aawww Caden!

i love these pics Lizzy!!! :D

Liz Martin said...

thank you Cassi and Denise! :)
Andrea- thank you so much! your blog is ADORABLE!
i think i'm following everyone correctly... if i'm not let me know haha