November 20, 2011

The Loper's- Palos Verdes 11.19.11


I'd like to start off this post with saying, this is one of my favorite photo sessions that I've had in a while. I had such a great time yesterday. I'm really learning by taking a step back and letting my heart listen to the situations going on around me. Holidays are drawing closer and that means last minute photo sessions, busy at work, weekend trips, and spending time with family and friends. It's easy to get caught up in being busy and getting things done than actually enjoying what you're doing. So I'm trying to take in each day, one day at a time.

I'm very thankful that I have friends who like to go on adventures for their christmas cards. I love that Hattie loves fashion, toddler and newborn clothes and hair pieces just as much as I do ;) I think it's awesome that Amelia and Caden love being outdoors just as much as Nate does. I'm thankful for being involved in the church we go to with Nate and Hattie. With learning about how to work with babies and toddlers in the church nursery with Hattie to working with 6th-12th graders in our youth group with Pastor Nate. These guys have influenced me so much. Very thankful to have them as friends. Hope you guys enjoy some of their photos! :)




Miss Amelia Violet has so much character already!


Caden performing twinkle, twinkle little star while baby sister joins the chorus.




When the sun was going down, the weather temperature dropped as well. Poor little Amelia's little lips turned purple! Had to keep that baby warm. <3 But hey, this is Southern California... you never know what the weather will do. And that dress was adorable!!









Everyone have a great Thanksgiving week. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness these are SO adorable!!! LOVE them!!