October 16, 2012

Hailey's Arrival

She's here! 
Hailey took her first breathe on October 15th 2012. 8lbs 7.5 ounces 21.5 inches long.

One of my best friends all through high school had her baby girl last night. I got to visit Christa and Bobby this afternoon at the hospital to snap a few photos of Hailey. Christa asked... "Never imagined me having a baby, did you? Haha" And I froze haha. I started thinking of all of the funny and very serious moments we've had through our friendship in our earlier years up until now. Now she's here, married to an awesome guy with a beautiful baby girl... much stronger and braver.  Not going to lie, I secretly got a little emotional behind my camera.

I'm so excited to see how this little girl grows up to be and to see all that Christa and Bobby become through the process of having this family. :)








No comments: