October 01, 2012

Seam Sew Swell | Relaunch

It's here! The project I've been working on with my sister for the past few months is live!! I'm very excited to share the website with the few of you who continue to follow this blog. 

I wanted to share just a little bit about who my sister is. Victoria began selling her handmade wares until she discovered her love for vintage and thrift shopping. She spends most of her time thrift shopping for vintage floral dresses and farmhouse wares, styling secondhand outfits, snapping photographs of food, attempting to garden and create meals from scratch, sewing lovely things out of forged materials and dreaming of life on a small country homestead. Her mission is to offer one-of-a-kind clothing for young women worldwide!

I'm blessed by all that I learn from this lady and hope you will find her lifestyle inspiring!






Please visit: seamsewswell.com 
'Like' Seam Sew Swell on facebook for new shop updates, discounts and exciting blog posts!

No comments: