November 17, 2013

TRANSITIONING | HAPPY SUNDAY


From the photography jobs that I take on, to the little projects that I choose to work on... both are so much different from each other haha. But what I've learned through capturing moments lately, is creating or pulling out that story thats hidden behind it all. I signed up for another 6 month class that I took a couple years ago through my work, so that I could make a book from my trip to Europe. I'm definitely going through a transitional season emotionally and spiritually so I signed up hoping it would inspire me more. I recently got a small book and some postcards made through Artifact Uprising. Kind of loving their 100% recycled paper. I will be using them for my final book for the art show that I'll have my work displayed in coming up in February. 

A few quote that I've found dear to my heart:
 "Without a clear purpose, you will keep changing directions, jobs, relationships, churches, or other externals- hoping each will settle the confusion or fill emptiness in your heart."
"Stop dabbling. Stop trying to do it all. Do less. Prune away even good activities and do that which matters most. Never confuse activity with productivity."- Rick Warren

No comments: