June 07, 2015

NOVA IN THE KITCHEN

Hello there! I'm really trying to blog more than just once or twice a month. I would love to make this more of a personal space as well as sharing images from photo sessions. It's been hard to keep up with ha! But I am going to try and share bits and pieces of my life weekly with those who follow. Both visually and on a real level. :)

Today my mom had the bright idea of making homemade m&m cookies. You can always count on my niece to help bake or prep for our dinners. She loves to put all of the ingredients together. She will be three in a couple weeks. THREE! Time is flying. And I am learning more and more about what life is like living with and raising a toddler haha! Anyway, here's just a few images I got from the day. Everyone have a peachy start of the week!

No comments: