July 07, 2011

Christa Esguerra- Long Beach 7.7.11

I had a really good afternoon. It was nice catching up with a friend who I haven't seen in forever and going for a nice long drive. 

Christa and I have been good friends since we were 14. We've been through many phases, family situations, relationships, everything.  It's definitely hard not to reminisce on the past, but to make new and better memories. We're both huge goobers when we hang out. She sees a side of me I'm sure few others don't haha. With both of us being passionate about music, we both always always always end up making some off the wall hand-dance and sing along with the instruments rather the lyrics. 

Today we drove out to Signal Hill and all through Long Beach. We ended up taking a stop in Bixby Knolls and found a really fun alley way. Of course we couldn't pass that up for a little photo op and had a nice walk through Bixby. Today was a good day indeed. Thank you for joining me today Christa!

3 comments:

eunicena said...

love the photos..

Sterling is Gold said...

You were totally in my hood!

Liz Martin said...

Girl! Thank you so much, loving your posts :)
Sterling! I had no idea, nice to know! Maybe I can get Nick out there more and we can hang out or something!