July 14, 2011

Thursday- Lunch and Park Time 7.14.11

I'm afraid people are going to think I'm either a. married, b. pregnant or c. have 3 kids and mini van when they view my blog for the first time. But neither of those things have happened in my life yet. Which I can't wait to have... maybe minus the mini van. Maybe I'll invest in a blue jeep instead.

Today I hung out with my awesome friend Hattie and her little ones. Hattie is british for those of you who don't know. It's awesome hearing her talk about home or family. You'll faintly start to hear her accent come back :) It's those times where I'm like... "Hey Hattie... you should really do my voicemail right now because your accent is sounding pretty dang awesome." ;)
Haha Anyway, I took a break from my day job and editing my photo jobs this afternoon for some down time with this family. Hattie needed it and I for sure needed it. So thank you Hattie again so much for another relaxing day! <3

<3 Most of the time I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm constantly trying to make sure I'm making the right decisions. Having someone direct you takes patience, discipline and obedience. 
By far the cutest :)
Caden ... these top photos are proof when you're older... that you were a terror :) Haha
Baby cakes. 
"Her cheeks are so.... fat!" - Hattie HAHA

I was trying to get him to watch the clouds... it worked for about 2 seconds.
And to end the day... Hattie and I looked away for a second and.... Caden shoved all of my cake in his mouth. Hahaha Of course while Hattie was supposed to be disciplining, all I could do was laugh and take a picture of him. Don't worry he said "Sawwy Lizzy" The end. :)

2 comments:

Nicky Stade said...

Hey, I happen to think *my* minivan is pretty cool! ;o) I have butt warmers...

Liz Martin said...

Haha! Nicky, your minivan is an exception because it has butt warmers AND automatic closing doors. <3 I love you.