August 25, 2011

Thursday- Afternoon Hike 8.25.11

Today has been an interesting day for me. I'm happy I was able to get some thoughts out on my previous blog post this morning.

I was very happy when my cousin's came by for the afternoon. My sister has been getting some new inspiration for her etsy store. With having Tayler down until next week, we decided to put her modeling skills to use. We dragged my brother along to scope out some places too. While we were looking for locations, we decided to go on a hike and take photos next week instead. It was very therapeutic for me and I think for them as well. :)

My sister treated us to Taco Bell and we came back home to hang out with little Eric Jr. I have to say I had a good day off. I'm getting ready to co-shoot a wedding this weekend. Everyone have a good one!









No comments: