December 10, 2011

Christina | Senior Portrait Session 12.10.11

For a couple months now Christina and I have been trying to set a date to do her senior portraits. I was SO excited when she asked me to do them for her! Christina attends our youth group at my church. Whenever I see her she is always so bubbly and welcoming to the students who come in.

This is my first time doing senior portraits. She made my job very easy because I barely had to tell her to do anything haha. So thank you Christina for the fun afternoon! You are a natural!

I have one more session for the year and then I will be forcing myself to relax. Yes, forcing haha. Everyone have a good one! :)

A small preview of my favorites:













5 comments:

sarahbeth said...

OMGosh! Beautiful!

Kendra said...

You are so talented! I would totally sign my family up for your to be our photographer!

Liz Martin said...

Sarah- Thank you! :)
Kendra- Thank you so much! I would love to take photos of your family. I'm loving your blog by the way :)

Unknown said...

lovely! cute blog too! xo

Liz Martin said...

Thank you so much! Your blog is adorable :)