March 21, 2012

The Cox Family- For Mary || Lifestyle

Last weekend one of my good friends, Colleen got in contact with me about a last minute session. Colleen and I used to work together and I'm incredibly blessed for that.

Colleen's mother in law, Mary just recently received some big news concerning her health. I've been keeping up to date with how she's doing through Colleen and through one of her daughters blogs.

The Cox family invited me into their home last Sunday to get some last minute photos of everyone while they were down. I can't tell you what a huge encouragement it was to be around them through this time. There were tears, laughter and dancing.. lots of dancing haha. :) Mary was up to beat and joyful through the whole session. I'm very thankful to have met everyone and seeing my buddy Colleen! I'm going to continue to lift Mary up in prayer. Praying for healing, peace and joy!


"Though sorrow may last through the night, joy comes in the morning."




Katie and Jeremy

Tom and Mary


Colleen and Kevin are goobers! :)

No comments: