August 11, 2012

Amelia - 18 Months - Palos Verdes Estates

Crazy to think we we're just here at the same location for Hattie's Maternity Session! Looking back on that day while Hattie was waiting for Amelia to arrive to now is a pretty awesome thing to experience! Having Amelia come up to me and say "Leeee-eee" makes my heart fuzzy haha! I'm very thankful for the friendship I have with this family.

The deets:
I love details. Pinterest has consumed my life 15 minutes a day which has lead to an unhealthy obsession with wanting to make photo sessions cute and quirky. But most of the time it's not me recommending fun props.. it's my friends or clients! I don't have to do a thing but smile the entire time through the session. :) Hattie cut up her old dress from the maternity session and made it into a kite! All she had to do was buy some wooden sticks and twine from Joann's and sew that kite together. Super, super cute idea!

If it weren't for Hattie and Danielle assisting me today, I don't think I would have captured most of these images! This little bean likes to run haha! You guys are amazing!








Favorite shots from the day!




No comments: