August 10, 2012

Details- Jenny & Matt's Wedding- Carondelet House

I wanted to share just a peek of the details that I got from my camera at Jenny & Matt's Wedding! I was mainly focused on the photo booth that day and only have a few images of how amazing the venue and wedding was! So please do yourself a favor and head over to Stacee's blog to see the first part of the wedding! She is brilliant! :) I'll be heading out to Arizona to second shoot a wedding with her in just a week! Eeeep! Excitement and nervousness are hopping in my stomach as I speak of it haha! ;)

Life has been busy on the family and work front, but I will have two new blogs posted later on this week! Also please pardon my plain and empty blog layout for the moment! Working on doing a whole new thing... stay tuned!

No comments: