November 28, 2012

Caden & Amelia- Christmas Session

Yesterday Hattie & I took a drive to Del Cerro Park (or as we like to call it, The End of the World Park) to get a few Christmas photos of Caden and Amelia. We took their family photos a year ago at the same location. It's so crazy how fast these guys grow in a year!! It's funny. I love kids. For the past three years I've told myself I wanted to settle down with someone and have a few of my own haha. But man, this past year with my brother having his baby and through my friends and their kids, I now understand how much hard work goes into raising them and taking care of them. And just how important having a healthy family is. 

I'm very thankful for knowing this family. They welcome me and others into their home all of the time. They help others in so many ways and most of the time their hard work goes unnoticed. Plus, they feed me way too much and they invite me on cool trips which is an added bonus too. Haha ;)

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this fun little Christmas session. 




Ladies, please. No more photos.




And some funny yet adorable outtakes!!!




Hattie always styles her kiddos adorable! If you're head-over-heels for these outfits, check out what their wearing below:

Caden:
Sweater: Zara 
Suspender pants: Next Direct
Shirt/tie/fedora: Old Navy
Boots: TOMS

Amelia:
Outfit: Persnickety Clothing
Shoes: Joyfolie


No comments: