July 06, 2015

NOVA TURNS THREE | PERSONAL


I apologize for not owning up to my word on my previous blog posts about blogging weekly. Let's just say I've been overly tired. Within the last two weeks I started an internship with an awesome company, celebrated Nova's birthday, my aunt's birthday, my dad's birthday and father's day all in one. I also have been busy working on projects and photo sessions and helping family out like normal. And everything usually happens all at once... am I right? Right.

So here's just a little peek into Nova's third birthday! We normally just get together with family and celebrate at my grandparents. It's a tradition. My mom gets us cake, we get food and celebrate. One cool thing about living with this one is it's exciting to see what makes her happy, like her favorite food, toys, shows, etc. She requested Disney clip dolls for her birthday and cake. If any of you are familiar with the Disney Collector on YouTube, you understand our dilemma! Clip dolls galore. And PlayDoh. She also loves Lilo & Stitch, which was the story behind our little Hawaiian theme. It was fun watching her reactions, and I still can't believe we have all kept her alive for three years. ;) HA! 

No comments: