July 13, 2015

RODRIGUEZ FAMILY SESSION | PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY


This family has a very special place in my heart for many, many reasons. I grew up with Michelle, Lauren and Aaron. Our parents hung out all of the time when we were babies until we grew older. I have tons of memories from when we were little. They stuck around through the hard times and were always available to hang out anytime! From swimming at their grandparents, to beach days, to the many sleep overs listening to Savage Garden and their dad scaring the crap out of us through the sliding glass window, to playing on their playset in their backyard, and to watching movies at the theatre. I wish I could go back to the simple days!

It was very special to document a little portion of their life. A beautiful mother's day present and a spontaneous engagement! Very happy to know them!

No comments: