August 09, 2015

SUNDAY AFTERNOON | PERSONAL

Life lately. Well... I started a part-time summer internship which has been really great. It literally fell into my lap and I started the week it was offered to me. I'm learning more about different styles of photography, product photography, lots of photoshop (which I barely know anything), social media, and surprisingly fashion. And the people are really sweet which is even better. Very fortunate to have people who look out for me and suggest that I try new things... even if I don't feel like they would be for me. Trying to motivate myself to keep on learning and not staying stuck. It's hard.

Anyway,  just a little update from me. This was my afternoon in photos. Nova is growing everyday in length and vocabulary. And one of her favorite things to do is watch the sky change colors every night. It's cute. 


No comments: